Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween

I took 63 pictures of Talmage today. 63 pictures. I'll admit it, I'm obsessed.
But how can I help it, he's such a cute little pumpkin!
Happy Halloween.
This picture reminds me of Taylor Swift in the video "Should've Said No." Ha!
Mr. T at our weekly playgroup.
All the toys in the world at his disposal and he was most interested in the refreshments!
We didn't even plan to make the same face. WOW!
He opens wide whenever he sees the camera hoping I'll get close enough for him to take a big bite!

3 comments:

  1. Keep on taking those pictures, I'm loving every single minute of it, and truly, you will never ever be sorry that you took so many! I love that little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! I am particularly fond of the post right before about his tooth! YAY!! Nice job leaving the house and celebrating with him. That, you will never regret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW CUTE! Our little Taylor Swift is growing up so fast!!! I missed talking to you today :(

    ReplyDelete