Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thank You Mrs. Tooth Fairy


I asked.
She delivered.
Thank you Mrs. Tooth Fairy!
(And thank you inventor of Tylenol!)



He was SO cooperative during the photo shoot. Actually, he just really wanted to eat the camera! The tooth is seriously like a little razor blade, no wonder he's been so miserable!

After pictures were taken, dinner was eaten, a bath was finished and clothes were on, the house, unfortunately looked like this:

(Today is laundry day--that's why you see clothes hanging from random places. And the toys and other stuff...just in a day's work!)


But instead of stressing about the craziness, we celebrated T's first tooth by sitting on the couch together. He chewed on my necklace, I admired his cuteness. I sang him songs. He jumped up and down. It was such a great end to the day. And after he went to bed, it only took me point two seconds to pick up the disaster. I'm glad we spent those few celebratory moments together!

3 comments:

  1. I want to give that baby a kiss! He is so cute, and that first little jewel is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that tooth finally came through (for both of you)! He's so darling Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH BOY! Teething is the worst! It turns even the sweetest of babies into ..... not the sweetest of babies. Whitney has already cut 3 and i think 3 more are trying their best to bust through at the same time. SO sad!

    ReplyDelete