Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Family Home Evening with my Mom's side of the fam is at the McKee home tonight and they are carving pumpkins (and my Mom, of course, has made yummy treats...they're SO lucky!) I was craving some pumpkin action myself, so I decided to share the idea. We had a blast and I hope they have some fun, fun, fun as well!

Are we even a little surprised that Talmage tried to eat the pumpkin? Nope, not at all!

A little Mommy/Daddy/Talmage/Pumpkin Lovin!
Unfortunately T didn't stay awake for the actual carving, but the two of us had fun!
So, my idea was to have a heart on top, and then a W on the bottom. It kind of looks like a big mouth and giant nose. I guess it wouldn't surprise you that it took me all of 3 minutes, start to finish!

Haha! We didn't have any candles so this is how we lit the pumpkin for the picture. I left my flash on (accidently) for this pic and Jimmy Boy got caught!
This is where our fine pumpkin friend currently resides. We'll see what tomorrow has in store for him!

2 comments:

  1. That looked like so much fun! And by the way, can I tell you that that is the most organized refrigerator that I have ever seen! Your dad would be hecka impressed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha Mom I was thinking the same thing! I won't be taking a picture of my refrigerator any time soon :) Lookin Good Heath!

    ReplyDelete