I am in LOVE with days like this.
I LOVE the beautiful leaves in a wide aray of vibrant oranges, yellows and reds falling from the trees. I LOVE the smell of fresh rain and the huge rainbow that stretched all the way across the sky (Jim said he's pretty sure it ended in Ireland with a pot of gold). I LOVE how everyone carries umbrellas, I especially like colorful patterned umbrellas. Mine is white with pink, brown and green polka dots--I LOVE it. I LOVE how everyone has to think of very creative indoor activities to keep themselves busy.
I LOVE that I got to spend this beautiful day with my two best men!
After the movie we went to the Cambridge Zoology Museum and showed Talmage some pretty old bones. Like that skeleton of a whale in the picture above. By the way, whales are real big.Look at him checking out that elephant seals choppers!
I seriously had to dance in circles, jump up and down and make silly noises to get that reaction from the little one. Yep, I did all of that in the museum. You do what you gotta do.

After the museum, we went to a Family Society reception put on by the Graduate Union. It was really fun for us to meet other parents (and eat yummy snacks), and T had a blast. He played with this toy for a good 35 minutes. He's getting so big and really enjoys interactive toys. I have a date with Ebay tonight--hopefully I'll find some good stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment