Friday, June 19, 2015

Field Day

Another day another activity for my favorite kindergartener. This time it was field day, a production consisting of silly relay races, a massive game of duck duck goose, a picnic lunch and communal dessert--and lots of it! Everett became the 26th member of the class for the day so that all the kids had a partner and he didn't mind at all; he doesn't understand why he can't just go to school with his big brother every day. I can't believe this school year is coming to a close, it seems like just yesterday I was sobbing through parents night the week before T started school! 

3-legged race!


T and Jaime--they've arranged their own marriage which will be happening asap if Jaime has anything to say about it! She's a spicy little doll!

That dress-up relay gets me every time, how funny is that?! 

Speaking of crazy, Quinn was still in my belly when the school year started and she was ALL OVER THE PLACE at this picnic--crawling, standing, stealing food and eating grass. That baby is the best!

On our way home we say "Seymour" parked on our street and my Cars-crazy boys went wild. Obviously we had to grab a picture! 

After our awesome time at T's event, a few hours working in T's classroom and then a couple of hours after school playing in the fountains we came home exhausted and filthy. There is nothing I love more than a dirty baby at the end of the day who has played hard and experienced childhood to the fullest (and by baby, I mean all three of my babies) so today felt like a total success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment