Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fox & Friends: The Wiglets' Morning Show Debut

A friend of a friend is a producer for Fox & Friends and needed some kids to come try out this summer's hottest toys on their morning show. I've missed a few morning show opportunities because of doctors appointments and other commitments so this time I was raising both hands high in the air to volunteer before I even knew what my kids would have to do! Talmage cried for a solid 20 minutes after I pitched the program to him. "I'm not meant for TV Mom, I don't want to do it!" I ain't no stage-mom ya'll, so I told him he could make his own decision and then explained to him that his job would simply be to play with toys--no talking, no questions, no in-your-face cameras....and donuts at the end. With that it was sealed, he was going to be a movie star (but so help them ask a single question in his direction!)   

Everett and Hudson are best little buds and were partners in crime on that water slide. Soaked is just about an understatement when describing what they looked like when the segment finished, but no doubt their smiles made morning show history!

The boys did great and had so much fun! They jumped on this bad boy (all you backyard people, get one of these pronto!), raced down water slides and shot arrows at the Fox News windows with awesome glow-in-the-dark bows. After it was all said and done Talmage said, "Being on TV is actually not as hard as I thought it'd be!" 

They really wanted the boys for the taping, but I'm sure there is no question about who stole the show! Our little Miss Quinn was immediately swooped up by these two pretty Eliz(s)abeth's after the segment. She smiled and cooed and wanted to be held and loved (and admired) by everyone. I don't know guys, maybe this girl has a future in show business!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! We've thought about getting a jumparoo instead of a trampoline. Do you like it better?

    ReplyDelete