Monday, June 22, 2015

Future Yailees?

A few weekends ago we took the train to New Haven to see Yale campus. Our friends Gladriel and Jared both went there for law school, so they were the perfect tour guides showing us all around this gorgeous and historic campus. We were all impressed! Talmage even mentioned that behind BYU and Stanford, Yale was his #1 choice!

Future Yailees?

Future Yailee!!!



We ate our way right around this place, which happens to be the Wiggy's favorite way to get to know a town. The ice cream at Ashley's is shipped in fresh from a farm close to New Haven and holy hannah is it creamy and perfect.

 Our awesome friends and their cutie-pie kids.




Sally's Pizza gets two thumbs up for deliciousness and service! I was so excited about their ovens and before I knew it they had invited me back to {pretend} shovel coal into the flames. It made my day!

This cuddle muffin hung close to me on the train ride home, and I don't think it was only because I am the keeper of watermelon bubblegum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment