T lost his first top tooth, bringing his total number of lost teeth to FIVE! I love that little gap in his mouth making him look like such a 6 year old.
FHE Headbandz!
Everett and I were reading our books together on the couch during Quinny's nap and all of a sudden I looked over to find his head bobbing. Fast asleep! The exact same thing happened to me the night before this so I totally understand!
Quinny and (one of) her boyfriend(s) Maxwell.
Preschool graduation for these crazies!
I caved and bought the boys water guns. I was against it for so long, but I finally just said a big ole "Whatever!" and now we're the proud owners of two giant super soakers. It's never been better as a Wiggy boy than right now.
We've been spending a whoooole lotta time with this BFF. Hudson and Everett are joined at the hip, always.
Quinny and a few of her cutie boyfriends (and my girlfriends looking gorg!)
Picnicking in Central Park on Sunday evenings makes me want-to-burst happy! Just some of the wonderful men that were at this specific goodbye picnic for some friends.
And the kids...all those kids!!! (Note T's mouth and Ev's muscles. Their photo-taking skills are amazing!)
Ever's letters from preschool--he worked hard this year.
Me and my baby boy. That kid is the whiniest on the planet but boy he has my heart.
She thinks she is allowed to grow up and it's making me all sorts of crazy. How is she old enough to be walking around and playing in the splash pad I just have no idea?!
And after the splash pad was the after party. Brooklyn ice cream is always the best.
Quinny and a few of her cutie boyfriends (and my girlfriends looking gorg!)
Picnicking in Central Park on Sunday evenings makes me want-to-burst happy! Just some of the wonderful men that were at this specific goodbye picnic for some friends.
And the kids...all those kids!!! (Note T's mouth and Ev's muscles. Their photo-taking skills are amazing!)
Ever's letters from preschool--he worked hard this year.
Me and my baby boy. That kid is the whiniest on the planet but boy he has my heart.
She thinks she is allowed to grow up and it's making me all sorts of crazy. How is she old enough to be walking around and playing in the splash pad I just have no idea?!
And after the splash pad was the after party. Brooklyn ice cream is always the best.














I love your cute family! We might be stopping in NYC again this summer on our way up to New Hampshire. Would seriously LOVE to see you! Also, I spotted my darling red headed cousin Courtney Pena in one of your pictures--she's in NYC for the summer and one of my very favorite people of all time.
ReplyDelete