Saturday, September 10, 2016

A Temper the Size of Cora

The last few days this baby has learned how to throw a temper tantrum. It's almost laughable because she goes from angry to ANGRY in like, point two seconds. It always happens when I put her down and have to help one of her siblings--she no likey being left to fend for herself. I lay her down and she smiles at me, and then I turn my head or leave the room and she's like, "Oh no you didn't!" She's never really been a crier and is always super easy to console, but her shrill is changing the name of the game!

You're not going to believe that, however, when you scroll through this post and see a bunch of pictures of the smiliest, happiest, sweetest little petunia that ever existed. In fairness, this is her personality almost all of the time but I also must admit that this is probably the case because I never put the kid down. Seriously, never. I held her for 12 hours straight today. Ain't nobody want to see a fit the size of Tex--I mean, Cora! Believe me. 








1 comment:

  1. She is such a little doll baby! I love her sweet expressions. I can see all her siblings in her face, and her momma!

    ReplyDelete