Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Blessing Cora Nicole

After an amazing trip to Washington and a crazy week of catch-up I am back. So, maybe my September writing goal was not a total success, but I did better than I've done any other month lately and hey, it's still September and I'm planning on writing my fingers off tonight. So there.

This post is a looonnnnggg time coming. It's been delayed because I didn't take a single picture of sweet Cora's blessing, and although other people took pictures and sent them to me I couldn't find where I had dowloaded them for the longest time. I actually had a mini panic attack tonight when I thought they were gone forever, but I finally found them and so I'm putting them on my blog pronto.

We blessed Cora on the second Sunday of August in our Los Angeles ward. We were so touched that Mary and Bruce from Oceanside, the Big Wigs from Sac, my parents from Sac and the Provo McKee's came to visit for the weekend to celebrate Coco with us. She is the sweetest baby and has brought our family so much joy and I was just thrilled this whole day to get to share her with our extended family and ward family.




 I still remember T's blessing like it was yesterday, and somehow now I have four kids?! 





Thank you, thank you for everyone who made this day special. And especially to our dear Cora Nicole, you are our everything sweet girl. We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment