Thursday, September 8, 2016

Our last day at Disney

If I would have known that this was going to be our families last day at Disneyland with our Annual Passes I probably would have had my camera out a little bit more, gone on a few extra rides and bought myself an extra Dole Whip. I had planned two more Disney days after this adventure, but I didn't know at the time that we would be moving within the month and those plans were ex-ed out in favor of more packing, womp womp. 

I probably should have had my camera out regardless, because this Disney day was extra special since Mema, Pepa and the Provo McKee's joined in on the fun. I love time spent with family more than just about anything else. But things were crazy with the two little girls and I just didn't have enough hands to hold, nurse and photograph. Luckily I got a few special ones and luckily so did they and luckily I have masterpieces of this fun adventure painted on the walls of my memory bank.

One in particular happened at the very end of the long day. Half of the group left to ride a few more big rides and my half stayed to watch the sleeping babies and the light parade. I sat near the back of a large crowd of people propped up against a wall with a heavy Quinny in my arms and watched the magic through cracks in the crowd. At one point I noticed my Mom was on tip-toes and swaying to the music to my left, and my Dad was on my right with still feet but dancing eyes. I felt safe sandwiched between them, and felt so grateful for the fun we were able to share together that day. Without even realizing it I started singing along to the sounds of the parade, almost like the words were meant for me, "When can we do this again? Oh, oh, oh-oh. I never want this to end. Oh, oh, oh-oh." There may have been some misty eyes, but we'll just blame that on exhaustion! Hopefully we can do this again soon!

While everyone else rode the Toy Story ride Ever and I played some games and won some prizes!


Heart eyes for these two Minnie's.




Two sleeping girls on Pirates.

This is how Quinn fell asleep after a spastic few hours at the end there. Her energy is always surprising, even when she's utterly exhausted.

The only picture we got with everyone was on the way to the car at midnight. For shame! I love these people so much. What a fun, fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, what a great day and that last picture makes me laugh every time!

    ReplyDelete