Sunday, September 4, 2016

Shake Shack, baby, Shake Shack


My love for Shake Shack runs deep. Not as deep as my love for that grumpy Gus of a Cora Nicole, but close! In fairness, she is a serious soul but usually not all that grumpy, making this photo all the more hilarious and pathetic. Also to note, she looks like Talmage when she cries, Quinn when she smiles and Ever Knight when she's doing neither of those. So basically there's no denying that they're all Wiglets. Yum, I love her.

And yum brings me back to Shake Shack. I reeeaaa-he-he-healy love a Shack burger and cheese fries. I thought moving back to the West Coast would remind my taste buds that I was raised on In 'N Out, but every time I eat a Double Double Animal Style I think, meh, and start daydreaming about our next trip to Hollywood. Last time we were there the manager emptied his pockets full of coupons onto our table when we struck up a conversation about how obsessed we were with his establishment. I'm talking lots and lots of coupons! He also gave the boys hats, the girls t-shirts (Lucy was visiting this weekend, so she got one too) and Coco this adorable little onesie. I mean, you can't make up that level of niceness.

In a few months a new Shake Shack is going to open up right down the street from our home. Not as close as the Natural History Museum location was to our apartment on West 70th, but not much further either. If you have any doubt about whether or not I'll be at the Grand Opening then you really don't know me at all. Just look for the fan-girl and her four crazy fan-babes in tow, we'll be wearing our swag and singing our Shake Shack song (because we really sing songs about the Shack in our family). For everyone's sake I hope that Coco isn't pouting as loudly as she was in that picture, but she told me it all depends on whether I agree to let her guzzle down some cheese sauce. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment