Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The luckiest little ladies

I can't stop thinking lately about how lucky my girls are--lucky to have each other, lucky to have phenomenal big brothers, lucky to have this house and a beautiful backyard to explore, lucky to have friends, lucky to have me (OK, OK, joking there!) but seriously, their life is good. I know these pictures are all random, but as I looked at them I couldn't help but think about how blessed they are and we are. Enjoy! 

 Quinny and Coco playing princesses together for the first time. Cora didn't like it at all! 

 Every. Single. Day. on the walk home from school.

 Quinny's favorite color is purple so this flowering bush is her favorite place to hang out.

Our house got a hair cut and the crying eyes emoji couldn't do it justice. Please grow back bougainvillea!

 Dear Cora, You are the cutest little human being that ever existed. Love, Mom

 That chica in the middle with the head bob and the foot pop! Friday ice cream day from the ice cream truck.

Bedtime Story Jam boys! (Sister somewhere not far behind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment