Thursday, September 15, 2016

His aprons, Her smiles

I do all the cooking, except where breakfast is concerned. But he is the only one who wears an apron. All the aprons in our home are of the male variety. I don't remember when I wore one last...months ago, maybe years? But as soon as he comes home each day he puts one on before he eats or cleans or does anything else. Funny, huh?

Also, it goes without saying that her smiles melt me into a puddle. That girls loves her mama, and I love being the recipient of her joyful face. I know this is probably totally untrue, but I'm convinced that she saves her biggest, gummiest, nose-scrunchiest smiles for when I'm the one meeting her gaze! She is a Mama's girl, that's an undisputed fact, so I'm going to run with my little hypothesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment