Wednesday, March 22, 2017

An 8-Year-Old Interview


Another year, another interview. This is my absolute FAVORITE tradition we have. Happy birthday and happy interview to our newly minted 8-year-old Talmage. 

What is your favorite...

Color: Still, it's yellow

Food: You mean like, food that's not dessert? Or food, and dessert? (Whatever you want) OK, then I'd say Neapolitan, you know, the ice cream.
Game: Probably Pokemon, a new favorite.
Book: Um, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Toy: Mm, Pokemon's are cards...umm...my favorite toy...maybe legos. 
Treat: Neapolitan ice cream
Song: Mmm, I don't know. I just like a lot of songs. (Do you have one in particular?) The song in the Harry Potter movie, you know...hums Harry Potter theme song.
Thing to learn about: Math
Animal: Peregrine Falcom
TV show: You mean like, movie that you can find on your computer or TV show that just comes up? (Whatever you want) OK, Star Wars.
Thing to wear: I think my baseball pants are really comfortable to run in and also that shirt you got me for school shopping, that orange one with the blue stripes.
Holiday: Um, my birthday or Christmas or Easter because we get to spend it in Utah.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know, I'm still thinking about that. But one thing I might want to be is an inventor. 
If someone was being mean to your brother or sister, what would you do? I would tell them to go and do something else or play nicely with them and if they wouldn't listen I would tell them, "Come on, let's go play somewhere else." 

Who is your best friend? Lukie, Lucas!
What is something you want to learn to do this year? I want to learn how to do a cartwheel.

What is something that you are really good at? Biking and running and math.
If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? I would buy something that was like three times the size of the White House with a backyard so big that I could bike forever until I was huh-huh-huh (makes noises like panting)

If you were an animal, what would you be? Mm, I don't want to eat mice. Um...I would maybe be a stegosaurus. I don't want to be a peregrine falcon because then I'd have to eat mice. But stegosaurus' like to eat plants, and I really like to eat plants.
What do you want someone to invent? I want someone to invent a car that when you get inside it and you know when you go onto Google and you can just press a button and talk and then it pops up in your toolbar? Well, I want a car that you can just press a button and ask for things and bam! it gives you what you ask for. I'd ask for candy corn and out pops candy corn.

If you could have a magic power, what would it be? Creating anything in the world. I'd want every mega power in the whole entire world. 
How many kids do you want to have when you grow up and get married? Um, I just want one or two. Reason number one is it wouldn't cost us as much money. Reason number two, no one would be screaming and throwing stuff at each other. 

What kind of house would you like to live in: an igloo, a tree house, a castle, a cave, or our house? A BIG tree house. 
Who is the prettiest girl in the whole world? M.O.M. Ob-vi-ous-ly!

Where do you want to go on your mission? Not too far from here. I maybe want to go to Utah. Or maybe going to some place in Europe. Yep, Utah or Europe.
What's your favorite scripture story? I don't know but I really like in 3rd Nephi where all of the guys in the village and the king trick all of the Gadianton Robbers. That's definitely one of my favorite parts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment