Thursday, March 23, 2017

SPRING!!!

We spent the first day of Spring with ten little chickens running around our house. Usually our Monday co-ops are held at the church, but since the building was being used this week, my house became the party place. And you know that I love a party! The girls all dressed up in princess apparel, we ate snacks and colored with chalk, played games, rode scooters, made salad out of garden leaves and dug in the dirt--my kind of playdate. In no time the two hours had passed and all those baby friends went home, but I think Spring felt loved and celebrated on her birthday. 
(I love Spring, but I LOVE Summer and we are soooo close!)   

Of course my child is the one climbing the swing like a monkey-girl!

I sat on the sideline and took pictures while pregnant superwoman Lauren ran around after the kids. I wish you could have heard the giggles coming from these sweet little people--this was so much fun!

Eating their goldfish and grapes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment