Saturday, March 18, 2017

We have spirit, yes we do...

We have spirit, how 'bout you?!? 


My boys are never ones to make a half-hearted effort for school pride, so when a spirit day is announced they go alllllll out. It's really cute seeing these brothers plan outfits and hair designs, all without their space cadet Mamas help. In fact, the night before "Wear Red for Heart Disease Day" I asked them to pick out a red shirt to wear the next day and sent them off to bed. Imagine my surprise when I was awoken at 6 am by those two dressed from head to toe in red! I did help do their hair on "Crazy Hair Day" but only with their explicit directions. Later they told me that they were pretty much the winners of crazy hair day because theirs was soooo good--hahaha! I love their enthusiasm and confidence and the fun they invite into our home--especially on spirit days!

No comments:

Post a Comment