Saturday, March 18, 2017

Valentines Day

Twas the night before Valentines and all through the house, not a creature was sleeping because we're SLACKERS and still had to do our Valentines! Oh well, they turned out cute and the boys were thrilled with a little one on one time with their Mama--so it's all good!




After the boys went to bed I started setting up for Valentine's Day breakfast. James didn't get home until 2 am #newnormal but still woke up at 5 am so that he could go to the store and buy the ingredients for my favorite french toast breakfast. I was totally planning on serving the kids simple pancakes, but this was SOOO much better and so thoughtful, especially since he sacrificed sleep to do it.

My happy morning crew that welcomed me to the breakfast table. I love each and every one of them so much.

Sending my boys off to school on holidays is never my favorite, but when they're dressed as twinners and are so excited to hand out treats to their friends it makes it feel a little less sad. I'm grateful to be their Mom (and current love of their life--how long will that last?!)

The girls and I got to go help in Evie's classroom and these two little love bugs made me look reeeaaaal good as a Mama! Usually they fight more than anyone else in the family but geez, they do love each other!


It was an absolutely gorgeous Valentine's Day so Melissa and I cancelled all of our lessons and practices and brought the kids to the park. I bring the girls to the park at least once a week but I forget that the boys love it too and don't get to visit as often. They were in heaven!

Speaking of heaven--this girl! How delicious does she look right after a bath, even if this is a little blurry! I love her with all my heart.


Fun dinner for the kids! I was planning on eating a salad or something, but James called right as I was cleaning the dishes and told me that he'd bring home Shake Shack for our V-Day dinner. Never mind it was 9:45 by the time he got home, that burger was delish!

I thought I was going all out by buying James new cologne for Valentine's Day, we're not really present people! But he DEFINITELY won this holiday. Not only did he make me that wonderful breakfast and get me a gorgeous bouquet of Star Gazers (my favorite flower) but he bought me a gift certificate for a massage at Tomoko, a fancy Beverly Hills Spa. What a thoughtful and loving Valentine I have, I truly felt so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment