Monday, March 27, 2017

Same story--left and right

She literally took the ice cream out of the freezer, opened the lid and started digging in while I grabbed a bag of frozen veg and turned my back for two seconds. She wasn't thrilled when I took it away!

Sushi lunch for the missionaries but no one loved it more than Quinny, who unbeknownst to me is a major fan of the spicy crunchy shrimp roll. I can see many-a-sushi date in our future.

And all along we were worried that the squirrels and birds would eat our garden, never knowing that the real danger was in that basil-loving baby of ours!

First-timers in a Costco shared cart and for the first 15 minutes it was THE FUNNIEST and SILLIEST and MOST EXCITING thing ever. Quinn would laugh then Cora would laugh, Quinn would point then Cora would look, Quinn would clap then Cora would squeal. It was all good until Quinn started screaming and demanding to get out. Yes, Cora followed suit and I was stuck holding two girls and pushing around a cart full of goldfish!

Pizza for Quinny and a baba for Coco--lunches of choice for my little girls. Quinn downed that thing with impressive skill, and as for Cora, nine months old and she's getting better at not gagging with real food but all she really wants is some warm milk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment